AAG’s flagship event for practitioners, professionals and stakeholders in gerontology is only few weeks ahead. Do not miss the chance and join us in Western Australia on the 8th to 10th November for the 2017 AAG Conference. “Ageing: The Golden Opportunity”. The conference is now in its 50th year and will showcase International and Australian keynote speakers, and over 200 presentations by emerging and renowned researchers, aged care health and allied practitioners, policy makers and other professionals working in the space of ageing.
50 years of experience brings confidence and self-assurance, and AAG is looking forward by turning this year’s conference programme into a think tank for ageing issues. Delegates will have the chance to participate in an engaging and interactive conference built on the concept that an ageing population is a valuable resource.
Be inspired: Hear from leading International and Australian experts and stakeholders.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Hon Ken Wyatt AM, MP – Minister Aged Care and Indigenous Health
- Professor Sube Banerjee (Gary Andrews international Fellow)
- Professor Billie Giles-Corti (David Wallace Address),
- President’s Symposium – Barbara Squires, Briony Dow and Julie Byles
- Mark Elliott, ATSIAAG Chair
- Dr Michael Preece, Alzheimer’s Australia
- Mary Bronson, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Dr Penny Flett, Brightwater Care Group