Join us for our upcoming webinar as Professor Maria Fiatarone Singh (M.D., FRACP) from the University of Sydney discusses the following topics:
- The relationship between physical activity and the prevention of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Types of exercise that have been shown to improve the symptoms and mobility impairment associated with osteoarthritis.
- How to choose the right kind of exercise for optimising both joint health and bone health if you have both osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- What kinds of safety precautions are needed to avoid injury or exacerbation of underlying joint problems in the setting of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Members of Arthritis & Osteoporosis NSW: $15.00
- Non-members: $25.00