Focusing on Dementia Care, Innovations in Care, Day/Night Services & Rehabilitation, the 4-day programme provide delegates the opportunities to visit New York’s best facilities in aged care and interact with facilities staff to gain practical on-the-ground insights to have a better understanding of their model of care.
Learning objectives include:
• Operational excellence in Adult Day Care, Dementia Care (Day Service and Night Service)
• Delivery of care and activities for elderly requiring high levels of assisted living care
• Elder abuse and shelter programmes for community and long term care facilities
• Rehabilitation programmes (Include post acute and Dementia care)
• Operational, manpower and capability development to maximise workforce efficiencies
• And more..
For more info, visit www.ageingasia.com