This MUST ATTEND event has been designed to allow providers to do a final check of their decisions prior to the February 27th changes to the Home Care Packages programme.
Lorraine Poulos the facilitator will provide you with guidance and advice about how to meet the requirements and examples of how to showcase your service to the market.
Workshop includes provision of useful resources to take home on USB and Q & A sessions with industry experts; Grant Corderoy from StewartBrown and Sabine Philips from Gadens
Here is what others have said about Lorraine’s seminars and services
“Lorraine and her team provided us with useful and practical information for these changing times” Paul McMahon CEO Southern Cross NSW/ACT
“Lorraine provided Uniting with valued independent advice in the context of her deep understanding of the aged care reforms” Steve Teulan Director Uniting NSW/ACT
Ask yourself this about the changes in Home Care?
– Have you determined your exit amount?
– Do you have your pricing schedule available for publication?
– What levels of Home Care Packages will you be offering?
– What Special Needs Groups will you be targeting?
– What services will you offer?
– What will your average percentage of funds available to a consumer be?
– What do you need to have in your service description field on the Service Finder to ensure you attract consumers?
– What about Clinical Governance – needed for higher level packages
These seminars/workshops will provide participants with the opportunity to review their readiness for providing care post February 2017
Tools will be provided to assist participants to implement the changes covering:
– Exit amounts
– Financial Viability
– Attracting new consumers
– Staffing models
– Clinical governance
– Check lists for Policy and Procedures
– Future directions
Target Audience: Residential Aged Care Managers and Providers, Retirement Village Managers and Providers, CEOs, CFOs, Managers, Co-ordinators, Current and new Home Care providers, CHSP providers, Private operators
Use of Laptops in seminar- delegates may bring laptops for use during the day.
If travelling from out of town for the seminar Rydges Melbourne are offering a reduced delegate price. Please notify them you will be attending the seminar and the rate will be the discounted price of $230 which includes breakfast.